Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Lowndes County
Country: United States
Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
Responsible for selecting equipment, figuring layout assembly welding, and instillation.
* Lay out position, align, and fit components together for installation
* Set up equipment and weld parts, using arc, submerged arc, or gas welding equipment
* Hoist equipment and tools into location via riggings or crane
* Verify vertical and horizontal alignment of structural-steel members, using plumb bobs, laser equipment, transists, and/or levels
* Connect columns, beams, and girders with bolts, following blueprints and instructions from supervisors
* Cut, bend, and weld iron/steel pieces, using metal shears, torches, and welding equipment
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
* Knowledge of safety rules and regulations
* Knowledge and understanding of MSDS sheets with management/supervision
* Physical Requirements:
- Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
NO PER DIEM!
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you?ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Salary: US$23.00 - US$26.00 per hour
252 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.