Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Real Jobs, Real Green! Consider a career with Waste Management!
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. Get your foot in the door to an awesome future with Waste Management. Grow your career! Grow your network! Grow with Waste Management! We are hiring a Container Welder/Technician in Gypsum, CO with a $2k Special Bonus!
The Container Welder/Technician applies appropriate welds to fabricate or repair compactors, containers and carts under general supervision.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following tasks.
• Performs minor repairs and applies basic welding processes.
• Repairs compactors, containers and carts.
• Performs preventive maintenance inspections, diagnostic and repair of electrical and hydraulic systems on compactors.
• Qualified in the welding processes such as arc welding, gas welding, aluminum welding, brazing, and soft soldering on a variety of materials.
• Conducts safety checks on compactors and containers.
• Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing compactors and containers, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
• Assists senior welders in the completion of project work.
• Performs service calls for compactor repair.
• Performs related work such as flame cutting, bending, forming, beveling, notching of metal and plastic parts.
• Performs all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs).
• Works from prints, drawings and verbal instructions.
• Performs standard layouts and set-ups of dimensions and tolerances.
• Utilizes standard shop hand tools, measuring devices and equipment.
• Performs other maintenance related work as required.
• Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards.
• Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
When you are a part of the Waste Management family, you join a team of the best in the industry - professional, well trained, and skilled. Our employees earn a competitive pay, great benefits - including a 401K plan, and opportunities for growth.
If you or someone you know has what it takes to join the Waste Management family, please apply today.
Waste Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
83 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.