Country: United States
Real Jobs, Real Green! Consider a career with Waste Management!
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. Get your foot in the door to an awesome future with Waste Management. Grow your career! Grow your network! Grow with Waste Management! We are hiring a Senior Material Handler - Day Shift in Phoenix, AZ with a $2000 Special Bonus!
The Senior Material Handler successfully moves material through the facility, and conducts material audits.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
• Moves material through the facility with the use of material handling equipment (i.e. forklift, pallet jack, hoist, crane) as required.
• Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
• Uses the computer to dispense and receive information such as part numbers, quantities, locations, comments, etc.
• Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area.
• Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
• Completes paperwork to properly document work performed.
• Conducts material audits.
• May provide support or direction to less experienced material handlers.
When you are a part of the Waste Management family, you join a team of the best in the industry - professional, well trained, and skilled. Our employees earn a competitive pay, great benefits - including a 401K plan, and opportunities for growth.
If you or someone you know has what it takes to join the Waste Management family, please apply today.
Waste Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
21 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.