Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
Provides shipping and receiving to support projects, maintains inventory control, operates warehouse equipment, and participates in warehouse maintenance and cleaning.
* Receives, stores, issues material and supplies to project sites
* Operates mechanical equipment used in warehouse operations
* Performs routine inspection and maintenance on all warehouse equipment for maximum safe availability and performance
* Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site
* Counts, weighs, and records numbers of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet
* Secures lifting attachments to materials and convers load to destinations
* May occasionally operate fork lift, truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
* Knowledge of warehouse function, product and process flow, and handling equipment
* Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you?ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Salary: Up to US$15.00 per hour
25 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.