Skilled labor- apprentice carpenters. Long term work (6440398)
Posted by: Aerotek on December 12, 2018 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 80045
Hiring for apprentice carpenters to go to work for a stable and growing company with a strong reputation in the Denver metro area. This is a great opportunity to continue growing into a trade with the leading subcontractor for exterior paneling. Providing a wide-range of premium exterior wall materials, installation and waterproofing systems for commercial and industrial buildings.
- Measure and cut materials.
- Read and interpret blue prints
- Weather proof, steel stud framing and installation
- Primarily installing ACM panel systems, to installing all types of exterior wall cladding systems from zinc and copper, to terra cotta and stone panels.
- 1+ years of experience on a commercial construction site
- Reliable car to get to site
- Must be okay with working at heights
- OSHA 10 is a plus
- $17-$19/hr for skilled commercial laborers
- $19-$22/hr for skilled carpenters with exterior experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
Call Kasey if you are interested or have any questions at 303-224-4483.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
1052 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.