Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 19438
The DOT Compliance Coordinator will primarily be responsible DOT compliance, scheduling and dispatching of mechanics, overseeing all outbound/inbound freight, as well as customer service, pricing, scheduling and coordinating efforts relevant to transportation and trafficking for Matrix NAC.
• Actively support the Company’s commitment to safety and its “Core Values.”
• Represent the Company at all times with high moral standards while adhering to the Company’s “Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.”
• Maintain DOT Compliance, record keeping, audits, training.
• Assists in the development and maintenance of a DOT Driver Management program to ensure compliance with all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations.
• Performs compliance audits to review DOT Driver Qualification files, DOT Drug/Alcohol Programs, Vehicle Inspections, Hours of Service and other appropriate items.
• IFTA tax reporting
• Fleet compliance, audits, inspections
• Monitors and assists with the vehicle maintenance program.
• Keeps apprised of all changes with federal and state DOT regulations
• Ensures compliance with all FMCSA regulations.
• Supervise, schedule and dispatch equipment mechanics
• Book/schedule shipments to meet customer onsite dates.
• Track outbound shipments all the way through delivery to customers.
• Maintain and develop positive business relationships with internal/external customers’. Monitor customers’ needs and take necessary steps to ensure needs are met.
• Coordinate legal, oversized, and overweight truck shipments.
• Stay informed of advances in logistics technology and applies appropriate technology to improve internal logistical processes.
• Perform additional responsibilities, as directed.
• 5 years of direct experience with DOT regulatory compliance, risk management programs, and administration of DOT Drug & Alcohol programs.
• Prefer 3+ years of experience in utility construction or oil & gas industry.
• Certification in DOT and FMCSA requirements designation is desirable.
• Valid CDL Class ”B” preferred
• Strong internal/external customer service focus and orientation.
• Strong understanding of industry practices, processes, and standards and their impact on project activities.
• Demonstrated ability to apply innovative and effective techniques to maximize performance.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; good interpersonal and organizational skills
• Good computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Access.
• Working knowledge of and ability to select and apply resource monitoring and control techniques such as scheduling, computer scheduling techniques, etc.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and work within multiple deadlines.
8 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.