Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 93631
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 7206432140
-Must have industrial exp
-Must have California Electrician License or a C-10 Contractor's License
-Late August start date
-Location: Kingsburg, CA Area
-Pay $45 an hour
-Per Diem GSA rates offered
-Upwards of 60 hours a week with OT at 1.5
-Must pass drug test and background check
• Installing power supply wiring and conduit such as: EMT, O-CAL, Rigid conduit, MC cable, strut, cable trays
• Troubleshooting electrical components, wiring diagrams, transformers, motors, panels, and circuits
• Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems such as: switch gears, motor controls, electrical panels, CT cabinets, conveyor systems, lighting, and power supplies
• Maintaining current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations
• Testing electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
• Inspecting systems, equipment, or components to identify.
If interested in the role then feel free to reach out to Jacob Calhoun at 720-643-2140 or by email at email@example.com
53 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.