Material Handler (320394)
Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com> on September 14, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 80201
This Material Handler will be responsible for warehousing small and large construction tools, performing shipping and receiving tasks, using a reach truck, sit down forklift, and other industrial machinery, picking and packing tools, parts and assemblies, performing inventory counts, maintaining high safety standards, and utilizing SAP for data entry.
- Maintain proper stock controls by performing manual and clerical tasks involved in receiving, preparation and stocking, issuing, shipping, physical inventory, disposition, control and protection of company property.
- Support and suggest any remedial action required to prevent or resolve discrepancies.
- Operate lift trucks and various and/or electric powered trucks.
- Perform duties involved in controlling (maintaining, updating, sorting, filing, recording and issuing) various SAP or company documents.
- 2-3 years of experience in general warehousing / distribution centers / or production environments
- Working knowledge of stock control, inventory management practices and procedures.
- SAP or other Warehouse Management Systems experience
- Demonstrated computer literacy.
- Able to operate forklift and reach truck. Certifications preferred but not required.
- Must be able to pass a background
- Must have good driving record
PER DIEM AND MOBILIZATION is available for qualified applicants.
EOE - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities - BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans.
252 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.