Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: New York
State: New York
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 10019
New York, NY
Salary: Depends on experience
System One has an immediate need for a Construction Superintendent – Power Industry for a long term contract in New York.
Title: Construction Superintendent
Location: New York
Duration: 12+ month contract
· 10 years experience with construction in the power industry.
· 5+ years experience directing craft labor on construction projects in the power industry.
· This individual provides daily direction and supervision to the General Foremen on the project.
Candidate will need to be flexible to report to Brooklyn (29th Street & 3rd Avenue) for first few months of the contract, then be able to report to Downtown Manhattan (World Trade Center) for the remainder of the contract.
· OSHA 10 is required,
· OSHA 30 is preferable
· Candidate will need to have Lighting and Mechanical experience
· Supervisory in nature and not overly technical
· Candidate will need to have strong sense of worksite safety and hold to client standards
· Successful candidate will also have strong Admin capabilities to report out, up, and down on project status
36 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.