[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Earn up to $750.00 in a Signing Bonus.
This position provides direct administrative, marketing and project data support to the Sr. Vice President Pre-construction and the Alternative Delivery Manager and is responsible for the maintenance of the department’s policies and procedures, CRM software and data, other database systems, and assisting with the location, research and tracking of opportunities. This highly visible position requires a professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work on wide range of tasks and initiatives, all in a fast-paced environment.
• Maintain systems, databases and processes associated with the business development, Estimating, Marketing and Alternative procurement functions
• Prepare and manage corporate prequalification’s and licenses in all work regions and companies
• Administer/optimize the configuration of CRM and other marketing information systems
• Track and analyze Business Development/Marketing data and information related to project pursuit functions and use data for market research in conjunction with company strategic objectives.
• Develop/manage systems, reports and dashboards to improve communication and reporting for Preconstruction and other executive-level managers.
• Ensure accountability for use database standards and quality so that the integrity of the data is and system(s) is maintained.
• Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and judgment
• Research, monitor and report on construction opportunities, from internal and external sources, in multiple geographies and of diverse scopes
• Perform diverse support to the preconstruction staff, requiring compliance with organizational policies, practices and procedures and involving high-level contacts throughout the organization and the industry
• Manage departmental policies/procedures and recommend updates to department documents as needed
• Provide support for the preparation of proposals, brochures and other marketing-related media
• 4 years’ professional experience administering CRM/database and researching construction opportunities for a large heavy/civil construction or engineering firm required.
• BS in Marketing, Business Administration or Engineering
• Strong knowledge of construction contracts, joint venture and related agreements
• High-level proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher)
• Experience with market opportunity services (Dodge, etc.)
• Must possess high level of attention to detail
• Must possess excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Professional and pleasant demeanor.
• Attention to detail, quick learner and follow-through a must.
• Internally motivated to find answers and develop new skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters.
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
Please see HR for information on physical demands and work environment of this job.