Concrete laborers and waterproofers needed starting ASAP (6477430)
Posted by: Aerotek on September 13, 2018 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 80045
Hiring for a general contractor that focus's on long term self perform work in concrete and structural repair, flashing and waterproofing systems. Priding themselves on job security, consistent work and benefits.
- Waterproofs and laborers will be stripping existing concrete parking structures
- Repairing concrete and applying new concrete coating
- Variety of tasks everyday- ability to learn new duties on every site and every day.
- 1+ years of experience on a commercial construction site
- Reliable car to get to site
- Ability to work 40-55 hours a week
- Concrete experience is a plus
- $16-$18/hr for skilled commercial laborers with 1-2 years experience
- $19-$22/hr for experienced waterproofers (horizontally or vertically)
- $22-$26/hr for foreman with experience running structural restoration projects
- Great benefits, 401k match and accrued vacation
- Company promotes from within; one foreman was a laborer 2 years ago.
Call Kasey if you have waterproofing experience or want to get into a trade. 6 available openings that will fill up quick. - Kasey- 303-224-4483
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
175 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.