Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Project Manager sought for Indianapolis Home Office of Buildings Construction organization to manage Steel & Rebar Projects for EPC/ Construction Management organization offering Preconstruction through Commissioning of Educational, Municipal, Medical and Specialty Buildings and Water Treatment projects.
Seeking candidates with a thorough knowledge of project contracting, finance, purchasing, engineering, and controls procedures as well as advanced knowledge of equipment and construction techniques.
Project Managers have responsibility for every facet of projects, including the safety, organization, planning, scheduling, subcontractor scheduling, and day-to-day issues, working in conjunction with Clients and Project Superintendents. Long term Client, Architect and Employee Relations are key components to performing these duties well.
Base salaries are $70K to $95K; Per Diems paid when on jobsites outside of daily driving distance; mileage paid for projects within driving distance. Paid Relocation for selected candidates.
• Advanced knowledge of all general construction methods including but not limited to steel, rebar, concrete, ironwork, masonry, etc
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field, or minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in the construction industry in lieu of a Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 7 years’ relevant work experience in the construction industry with related Bachelor's degree
• Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
• Extended travel and/or temporary, periodic relocation may be necessary
• Must understand the hazards and safety requirements of each job and
• Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment as required by the company's safety policies
Employer is in the Top 100 of ENR’s Top 400 Contractors, offering full employee benefit package to successful candidates, and the opportunities afforded by a growing organization. Positions are available immediately.
To apply, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
36 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.