Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 15370
Hiring for a position within the Oil and Gas Industry with competitive pay and tremendous long-term opportunity with great benefits!
6+ months of General labor experience
High School Diploma or GED
6+ months using Pneumatic tool experience (air powered)
Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Work under immediate supervision and relies on instructions and departmental expectations to perform the duties of the job.
- Interfaces with multiple levels of employees.
- Ability to use small grinder to remove paint for inventory numbers to log.
- Material handling and moving of physical inventory within and around the yard location.
- Ability to take apart equipment for cleaning are repair
- Repair equipment
- Rebuild equipment for Hydrostatic testing on frac equipment
- Ability to work in any work environment
- Prepare material items for pickup and delivery.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Doing a visual check of wellheads to look for any small cracks or imperfections, this is why previous oil and gas experience is so important.
- If something looks like it is not right then it will be pressure tested to find where the crack may be. Hydrostatic pressure testing is an underwater pressure test that will help assembles figure out where the cracks are.
- If there are no cracks or imperfections in the iron wellheads then they will clean and repaint them, to the client's specification, and send them back out to site.
- Receives and mark equipment for proper storage.
- Stages and ships equipment as required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
63 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.