Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 21220
DescriptionJoin BGE HOME to be a part of the team that offers a wide range of energy-related products and services that address the comfort and energy management needs of residential and small commercial customers in Maryland.
BGE HOME, a Constellation Company, specializes in the sale and service of heating, air conditioning, water heating, plumbing, and electrical systems along with appliance repair, replacement windows, doors, siding and attic insulation.
We are committed to our customers and have a customer satisfaction rating of more than 95 percent. Our employees "live"; the BGE HOME Initiatives: Customer Commitment, Excellence, Integrity & Accountability, Teamwork and Safety.
We are a company that cares about the environment, supports local communities and embraces the diversity of our employees.
Every business line offers opportunity for employee development.
We have some of the best training programs in the area.
Here at BGE HOME, we continue our success through the strength of our people.
It's your future - it's about your career and your goals.
At BGE HOME, our aim is to match the right people with the right jobs. Job Description Installs and modifies existing plumbing equipment. Installs and repairs hot water heaters. Identifies and corrects problems in hot water boilers. Performs minimum service on steam boilers with supervision. Performs a wide range of plumbing services. Modifies and fabricates pipe fittings as needed. Promotes the sale of all other services offered by our Company to customers.
- Installs and modifies existing plumbing equipment according to installation instructions, supervisor instructions and all applicable county or city codes.
-Installs and repairs hot water heaters.
-Identifies and corrects problems in hot water boilers.
-Performs minimum service on steam boilers with supervision.
-Performs a wide range of plumbing services to include repair or replacement of faucets, toilets, domestic water lines and drain lines.
-Modifies and fabricates pipe fittings as needed per installation.
-Identifies electrical, plumbing and safety problems that apply to the installation and takes necessary corrective action.
-Performs clerical duties necessary to complete requests for service.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in residential plumbing services.
- Advanced knowledge of local plumbing and gas codes.
- Advanced knowledge of the tools and materials related to the plumbing service field.
- Must have advanced ability to read and comprehend blue prints / specifications / schematics.
- Advanced skills in the servicing of hot water and steam boilers.
- Advanced ability in the usage of sewer cleaning machines.
- Advanced customer relations skills.
- Advanced ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Advanced skills in the sales of services offered by our Company. REQUIREMENTS:Journeyman Plumbing License7-10 years of experienceMust have valid drivers licenseMandatory overtime.
QualificationsExelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
41 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.