Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 98660
Candidate must have experience creating submittals, RFIs, scheduling, tracking production, costs and procurement of materials and equipment for heavy industrial, power generation, food processing, and petroleum projects. We are seeking a self-motivated detail oriented team member to provide project support to the operations team located at our corporate office in Vancouver, WA. A highly organized individual with the ability to prioritize tasks is key to a great fit. The desire to work on complex and unique industrial projects with diversified technical and production teams in a challenging, high-pressure work environment is preferred.
1. Be accountable to produce project deliverables required for production teams to work at the highest efficiency possible.
2. Create and maintain project schedules in MS Projects or Primavera P6.
3. Perform take-off and estimating functions, and obtain competitive pricing as part of bidding process.
4. Scope and craft documents required for submission of proposals.
5. Project setup and maintenance (Job creation and phasing, preconstruction kickoff organization, and contract billings).
6. Procure materials and services on time and in accordance with contract documents.
7. Project document creation, management & tracking (Submittals; RFIs; critical notices and other urgent communication).
8. Track, log, and develop costs associated with change orders.
Page 2 of 2
9. Lead assigned elements of project closeout (i.e. punch list, operation & maintenance manuals, warranty review and procurement, final contract billing/payment applications).
10. Administer project document tracking systems for proper document storage, naming and filing.
11. Provide technical advice as part of a collaborative team for all phases of the construction.
12. Assist and support in Quality Control management such as Pipeline Operator Qualifications (OQ), Welding Programs (R Stamp, B31.3 Etc.) and other Quality Control Programs.
13. Present findings or project approaches in meetings as required.
14. Advise Project Management and Project Supervisors in determining alternatives, making specifications, and carrying out assignments as directed by a Project Manager.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
74 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.