Immediately Hiring Direct Placement SUE Techs Up To $30/HR (6543590)
Posted by: Aerotek on November 16, 2018 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 80226
Aerotek Environmental Services is seeking Subsurface Utility Engineering Technicians for projects in the Denver Metro area.
The S.U.E. Technician will deal with mitigating risks associated with new infrastructure design and construction. The S.U.E. Techs will work closely with engineers and utility owners to help identify utility conflicts using an array of technologies, including electromagnetic line locators, ground penetrating radar, GPS, conventional survey and vacuum excavation.
- Work with a team of talented individuals to help tackle a wide variety of projects.
- Read and interpret utility records, as-built and survey drawings and highway design plans.
- Designate existing utilities using electromagnetic and geophysical technologies.
- Operate and drive a vacuum excavation truck and perform test holes to expose utilities.
- Utilize appropriate maintenance of traffic.
- Call "One-Call" tickets.
- Coordinate survey work in relation with SUE.
- Supervise activities of field crew.
- Train junior crew members.
Performance Expectations / Other Information:
- This work requires a high level of precision and technical ability.
- Work is outside along active roadways.
- Employees will meet at the shop at 7 AM daily and report to project sites.
If interested, please call Paul at (303) 224-4514. You can also send resume.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
158 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.