Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 15206
This opportunity is with one of the top ten engineering firms in the country.
The civil engineer will be responsible for various engineering services within the Oil & Gas industry. This will include:
- water management planning, design and construction
- site design and permitting including erosion and sedimentation plans, storm water management and site access.
- Position will involve field work as required by projects.
- Some of the work to be completed will be in the H&H function, which is hydraulics and hydrology.
- They will be leading a team of Engineers and designers. This person must be able to point designer and engineering for the projects in Oil & Gas. Some of the tasks they will be completing is making sure the well pad is balanced and making sure that the access roads are in alignment with the pad.
- Storm water monitoring and calculations
- Routing and alignment of pipeline
- Directing engineers and designers on the projects
Assist project manager with schedules, workloads, designs, etc.
Effectively and efficiently prepare project estimates and proposals
Responsible for coordinating QA/QC review of construction & technical documents.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
112 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.