Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Please apply directly to The Middlesex Corporation (link found below).
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 211th largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and 44th of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.”
The Low Bed Driver will operate tractor-trailers, lowboys, flatbeds, and to reposition equipment from location to location as assigned. This driver may also perform small non-driving tasks as assigned.
Reports To: Dispatch/Paving Supervisor
Status: Full Time/Hourly
• Understand and comply with all Company safety policies and procedures
• At the beginning of each shift, complete the morning circle check, including a tire pressure check, etc.
• Follow all instructions given by dispatch regarding moving equipment
• Use extreme caution when loading and unloading equipment, so as not to damage the equipment
• Park equipment in a safe manner, using cones where necessary
• Fuel each piece of equipment before it is moved into or out of the yard
• Fill rollers must with water
• Determine daily with dispatch what equipment should be loaded for the next work shift
• Must be able to climb ladders, maintaining 3 point contact when moving up and down on the ladder
• Eyesight must be correctable to 20/20
• Must have a valid CDL Class A license
• Able to operate all equipment as needed
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
140 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.