Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Please apply directly to The Middlesex Corporation (Link found below).
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 211th largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and 44th of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.”
The Broom Bear Operator is responsible for driving street sweeper type vehicle to clean and maintain roads in paving and construction areas
Reports To: Paving Truck Foreman/Paving Dispatch Manager
Status: Full Time/ Non-Exempt Hourly
• Operates street sweeper type vehicle to clean and maintain roads on paving/construction areas
• Operates controls to activate rotary brushes and water spray to facilitate debris and dust collection
• Dumps collected refuse into piles or trucks for disposal
• Performs minor maintenance on street sweeper: daily vehicle inspection, cleaning vehicle regularly, checking fluids and tire pressures
• Education: High school diploma or GED
• Experience: Two years driving experience
• Certifications/Licenses: CDL B license
• Ability to know your location in relation to the environment or to know where other objects are in relation to you and the vehicle.
• Ability to use basic hand tools.
• Ability to work in safe and efficient manner
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Team player and with good interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with good verbal and written communication skills
• Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Dedicated and hard working
• Above average organizational skills
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
92 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.