[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 510258
Posted By: Jacobs Engineering Group
Posted On: 2018-12-07 23:11:43
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Please Click Here to apply
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
Responsible for fabricating, fitting, and applying insulation to the pipe on a job site.
* Read blueprints and layouts
* Level and align pump bases
* Level and align equipment such as compressors, turbines, paper machines and centrifuge, conduct pump repair and maintenance
* Set impeller clearance on pumps
* Set fan blades
* Alignment of motor to gearbox
* Measurement of precision fits
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Minimum 5 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
* Knowledge of reverse alignment (where required), different types of metals, different types of bearings, mechanical seals, tandem seals, compression packing, multi-stage pumps, vertical pumps, different types of drive coupling, cooling tower fan units, gearboxes and agitators, gas turbines (where applicable) steam turbines, centrifugal compressor, reciprocal compressor, machine shop equipment, hydraulic reading and IRD reading
* NCCER Certified
* Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you?ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Salary: US$31.00 - US$33.50 per hour + No Per Diem
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
443 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.