[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 513833
Posted By: The Middlesex Corporation
Posted On: 2019-08-19 13:50:43
Email Address: email@example.com
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Earn up to $750.00 in a Signing Bonus.
Under general supervision, performs welding projects as needed ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
• Weld structural members with consistent quality and safe work practices by understanding and following layouts, blueprints and work orders
• Identify different types and preparation of materials used in structural welding
• Understand proper care in handling materials
• Identify and use various types of welding tools, wire, and machines
• Troubleshoot by understanding blueprints, identify issues, and taking corrective actions
• Perform initial QA/QC checks on finished work to ensure conformance with specifications
• Keep a clean and organized shop
• Maintain stock and re-order levels
• Minimum of 3 years of experience structural welding
• Proficient in the use of cutting torch, plasma arc, and cutting machines
• Prior experience working off lifts or staging
• Prior rigging experience is a plus
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Team player and with strong interpersonal skills, dedicated and hardworking
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
• Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
80 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.