[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 516596
Posted By: BRIUS Telecom
Posted On: 2019-03-24 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Field Technician] Tower Technician
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
BRIUS is currently looking for Tower Technicians, Tophands and Foreman to work in the local Southeast (GA, FL, TN, NC and SC) market!
We have lots of work in various markets and will be looking for employees that are hardworking and looking to grow within a company!
Pay rates are VERY competitive to the market as our client looks forward to having you GROW with them! We offer health benefits along with retirement after 90 days of employment!
If you meet the requirements below, please forward an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews are happening now!
Building of Wireless sites on rooftops, lattice towers, guy towers and monopoles.
• Tower climbing and repelling.
• Install pinwheels, steel, cable tray, conduits, antenna mounts, antennas, transmission lines and various wireless construction requirements.
• Performing all general ground procedures associated with the installation of a communication tower
• Work freely and safely on small and medium sized towers incorporating fall protection practices and utilizing proper use of personal safety equipment.
• Install antenna and transmission lines along with ancillary equipment on communication structures.
• Ensure proper inspection and use of personal safety equipment.
• Work with communications tower structural steel and properly bolt connections.
• Must be able to identify and select cables, ropes, blocks, and tackle by weight and size of load to be moved
• Willing to travel to remote site locations if required
If this position sounds of interest to you, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
62 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.