Licensed Facility Plumber (Job Nbr: 2137)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is currently seeking full-time Plumbers to perform hands-on repairs and maintenance in facilities in the Houston, TX area. Plumbers shall have the experience and ability to perform the following:
- Maintain and repair general plumbing components to include toilets, urinals, faucets, hose bibs, and drains.
- Install, repair, or replace domestic hot and cold water lines.
- Repair and replace domestic hot water heat pumps, chilled water pumps, sump pumps, and sewage pumps.
- Install, test, and repair all sizes of backflow prevention devices.
- Will be responsible for a company issued vehicle, tools, and documentation on mobile documenting platform.
- This position requires a technical skill set, a high degree of focus, good communication skills, and a self-driven mentality.
Full time, M-F 7:00am - 3:30pm
Must be able to work weekends, if necessary
Total Compensation Package to include:
Competitive base pay, annual profitability based bonus, recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health & Dental insurance, Vision Discounts, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.