[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 517480
Posted By: National Engineering
Posted On: 2019-03-31 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Construction Manager] Permanent Position
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
The Construction Project Manager is responsible for the estimating, bidding and construction of the physical structures needed to conduct US business, including stores, distribution centers, offices, and special construction projects. This critical role ensures projects are delivered on time, within budget, and with required quality standards while also meeting the needs of the business.
• Establish design parameters based on business needs
• Work with internal team members to estimate design and construction costs
• Coordinate with design professionals during concept design, construction drawing preparation and construction phases of each project
• Manage the bid process in a fair and ethical manner
• Lead project team consisting of design consultants, general contractor, and internal departments who are stakeholders in the project
• Monitor project performance and follow standard procedures if performance falls below expected levels
• Uphold the four (4) pillars of construction: quality, schedule, cost and safety
• Monitor project schedules and budgets throughout construction to ensure neither exceeds projections
• Serve as principal liaison to internal stakeholders
• Train or guide the work of other team members on an “as-needed” basis
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project)
• Knowledge of construction means and methods, building codes and health and safety regulations
Required Education, Certifications/ Licenses, Related Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Project Management or Construction Management required
• 3+ years of experience in related field required
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
56 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.