[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 518442
Posted By: Jacobs Engineering Group
Posted On: 2019-03-18 03:40:23
Email Address: email@example.com
Link: Please Click Here to apply
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
NO PER DIEM!!!
* As the Maintenance Mechanic the qualified individual must have experience working on mechanical equipment by completing repairs on pumps, mechanical seals, agitators, motors, conveyor systems, and production machines.
* Must be familiar with precision tolerances and using micrometers, indicators, (laser alignment certified a plus); changing spherical roller bearings.
* Basic pipefitting skills, torch use and welding certification a plus.
* Must be capable of basic computer use.
* Must be a team player and possess a positive attitude.
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an industrial maintenance environment.
* Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you?ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Salary: Up to US$30.52 per hour
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
307 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.