[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 521340
Posted By: Perini Management Services, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-04-28 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Project Engineer] Project Engineer - Uruguay South American (SA)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
• Ensure project engineering activities comply with company and contract requirements and support overall construction schedule
• Provide technical support for construction effort including participation in construction planning and design; interpretation of design; application of construction methods; resolution and documentation of design conflicts; review of product data submittals & shop drawings
• Develop, implement and administer project engineering procedures that include document control of RFI’s, material submittals, shop drawings and change orders.
• Perform site inspections of in-place work to ensure quality and compliance with contract documents.
• Coordinate Contract, RFI, Submittal, RFP, and other project requirements with field personnel.
• Ensure project team is equipped with all necessary and current project information necessary for timely and quality execution of the work
• Understand principles of project scheduling and apply them to submittal and procurement objectives
• Understand Contract and Subcontract Scopes of work and enforce them with team members and subcontractors
• Identify, track, and prepare change orders, manage and track project costs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Science/Technology, Construction Management
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with building Construction; Federal Contracting and/or large building renovation experience preferred
• Spanish fluency a plus
• Must be willing to relocate Overseas
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a government clearance
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
93 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.