[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 522040
Posted By: The Middlesex Corporation
Posted On: 2019-07-08 11:01:35
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: Engineering Intern
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
The Engineer-intern is responsible for daily construction, coordination and administration activities that may include submittal and logging of shop drawings, coding labor and equipment, and entering work quantities.
Reports to: Project Manager/Project Engineer
Status: Full/Part-Time, Hourly
• Assist the Project Manager, Project Engineer, and Superintendent as required
• Receive, log, and file project correspondence and shop drawings
• Accumulate daily project quantities of work and record in project control document
• Assist with material deliveries, assist or take the lead in coding materials, labor and equipment
• Interface with vendors and subcontractors in regards to scheduling activities, billing, and back charges
• Compile routine correspondence as requested by the Project Manager
• Review and code delivery slips and purchase orders as needed
• Assist Project Manager/Project Engineer with all aspects of Cost Management for the project
• Ongoing career towards B.S. in Civil Engineering or construction related field
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong computer skills including MS Office
• Self-motivated and able to accomplish assigned tasks with minimal supervision
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Dedicated and hard working
• Above average organizational skills
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
26 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.