[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 524174
Posted By: The Middlesex Corporation
Posted On: 2019-08-19 13:50:43
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Contracts Administrator
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Earn up to $750.00 in a Signing Bonus.
The Contract Administrator is responsible for preparing, reviewing, and administering job records, generating budgets, preparing progress payment requisitions and all associated functions necessary to establish accurate accounting for construction jobs.
• Prepare normal monthly or bi-weekly progress requisitions for accounts receivable billing and subcontractor payment quantity splits and entering all requisitions onto the accounting system
• Compare work quantities to date and retainage with the owners for accuracy
• Input change orders and back charges onto the payment requisition
• Review and log all payments for vendors and subcontractors
• Creation and maintenance of budgets
• Set up/reconcile customers and jobs in the system
• File job owner requisition sheets from the various authorities
• Maintain subcontractor files and payment requisitions
• Prepare a monthly backlog report for the bonding company
• Prepare partial, final lien releases, and all required notices related to jobs and subcontractors
• Knowledge and experience of EEO requirements for the State of Massachusetts and Connecticut
• Prepare daily cash journals for job related receivables and payables
• Knowledge of contract closeout processes with Mass DOT and CTDOT
• Secure all necessary approvals and ensure that standard company procedures are followed
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent
• Three plus years of related finance or construction experience
• Strong computer skills including MS Office/ Excel
• HCSS/Viewpoint software experience is preferable
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage a team in an efficient and effective manner
• Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Dedicated and hard working
• Possess strong leadership qualities
• Above average organizational skills
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 211th largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and 44th of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.”
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
14 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.