[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 524481
Posted By: EXCEL USA
Posted On: 2019-05-26 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: EXCEL Web Page
Subject: [Electrician] New Mexico Licensed Electrician's
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 70769
As a Journeyman Electrician, you will be responsible for installing and repairing electrical systems, and equipment in an industrial setting. This position presents exciting opportunities for long-term career growth! Candidates with a good deal of experience in an industrial maintenance environment or electrical technician role are encouraged to apply today!
• Work on DC circuits up to 240V DC to AC circuits up to 15 KV
• Resolve deficiencies found during inspection/test
• Install electrical systems and equipment
• Perform routine scheduled and non-scheduled electrical troubleshooting, repair, and calibrations.
• Locate and correct power failures and short circuits
• Knowledge and safe use of electrical test meters such as VOM, meggers, Instrument loops simulators, conductors, and amp meters
• Be able to read electrical schematics and blueprints
• Perform electrical repairs as needed to plant equipment
• Perform routine and standard maintenance tasks
• NCCER journeyman certified in Electrical craft (NCCER Certification obtained through an Instructor Led Training Program is a preference).
• Experience working in an industrial environment
• New Mexico State License or Reciprocating License
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
131 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.