[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
You can earn up to $750.00 for a SIGNING BONUS.
The Field Engineer is responsible for preparing and maintaining project documents and logs, and providing technical support to the project manager, superintendent and foremen.
Reports To: Project Manager/ Project Engineer
Status: Full Time/Salary
• Review and code delivery slips and purchase orders
• Provide technical assistance to field superintendent and foremen
• Enter daily reports in Heavy Job
• Discuss daily field means and methods with field supervisor and foremen
• Ability to review and comprehend the project specifications and requirements of the work items being done on a daily basis and report any inconsistencies
• Perform field measurements
• Record redline as-built information daily on as-built drawings
• Assist QA/QC with required testing
• Perform take-offs using AutoCAD
• B.S. in Civil Engineering major or construction related field
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in the civil construction field
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Team player and with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to work with a team in an efficient and effective manner
• Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Possess strong leadership qualities
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 211th largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and 44th of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.”
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.