[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 527213
Posted By: Spencer Ogden
Posted On: 2019-06-17 12:28:00
Email Address: Aidan.Maxwell@Spencer-ogden.com
Subject: [Electrician] Journeyman Electrician Opportunity
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 80220
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 7206432141
Journeyman Electrician need for a large rooftop solar project located in the greater Denver area.
We are taking applications for experienced Licensed Commercial Journeyman Electricians. If you are ready to work and have the skills required, send in your contact info or resume to setup an interview today!
The ideal candidates will possess:
• MUST be a licensed Journeyman Electrician in Colorado or a state that reciprocates. Reciprocating states include Alaska, Arkansas, Iowa, Idaho, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming.
• MUST have a minimum of 3 years Commercial Experience.
• MUST be able to speak & understand English.
• MUST have basic tools of the trade.
• MUST have verifiable work history.
• MUST have Basic Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
• MUST have OWN reliable transportation. General Requirements:
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrate technical & mechanical aptitudes
• Able to demonstrate sound judgement and good decision-making skills
• Able to manipulate 50 pounds on a regular basis, push/pull up to 100 pounds
• Able to climb, balance, stoop, bend, kneel and crouch
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
247 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.