[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 527304
Posted By: Sirius Technical Services
Posted On: 2019-07-14 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Sheet Metal Mechanic] Sheet Metal Coordinator
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
OVERVIEW OF THE COORDINATOR’S ROLE:
• Enhance the preliminary mechanical sheet metal design received from Estimating into detailed construction drawings that complies with the contract documents, selected equipment, and approved submittals which can be constructed on time and within budget.
• Create Coordination Drawings which result in a clash free design.
• Manage and maintain our coordination schedule.
• Quality assurance of coordination drawings (this is based off the coordination department standards).
• Optimize Design/ Layout to improve system performance and minimize installation costs.
• Produce Installation Drawings with appropriate detail to facilitate construction.
• Identify conflicts and/or missing information in contract documents. Generate/ track FL’s as appropriate.
• Communicate status/ issues regularly to Internal and External Customers.
• Review equipment submittal information as necessary when modeling/layout various pieces of equipment within the building.
A minimum of 3 to 5 + years direct experience coordinating commercial, hospital/institutional, and industrial Sheet Metal and/or HVAC systems is required.
• Candidates must have thorough knowledge of state and local codes.
• Preference will be given to candidates proficient in CAD-Duct or CAD-Mech.
• 3D AutoCAD MEP, Revit MEP or 3rd party BIM package experience is a plus.
• Must have a positive outlook and personality that allows relationships to be built with general contractors.
• Must have a strong work ethic and an overall attitude to “get the job done" especially during peak periods.
• Ideal candidates will demonstrate sense of urgency, creativity and uncompromised passion for success.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
55 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.