[Inspection] Soil and Concrete Inspectors $20-$30 an hour Plus $100/Day Per Diem
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Currently seeking Inspectors for a Construction Project in Nevada. Responsibilities will include soil sampling and concrete testing, PCC concrete sampling, density testing for industrial building, inspection of mass grading and footing excavation, and reinforcing steel inspection.
Qualified candidates will have
• 3-6 years soils, concrete, reinforcing concrete/steel
• ICC Reinforcing Concrete Special Inspector Certification
• ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade 1 Certification
• Nuclear Density Gauge Certification
• Occupational Safety and Health Administration, 10-Hour
• $22 / hour
• Scope of work includes inspection of mass grading and footing excavation, density testing, reinforcing steel inspection, PCC concrete sampling for industrial building or residential subdivision projects
Additional certifications are a plus:
• NAQTC -- Certificate (Sampling and Density, Aggregate)
• ICC Prestressed Concrete Special Inspector
• ICC Spray-Applied Fireproofing Special Inspector
• ICC Structural Steel and Bolting Special Inspector
• ICC Structural Masonry Special Inspector
• ICC Structural Welding Special Inspector
• American Welding Society (AWS) Certified Welding Inspector
• Nondestructive Testing/ASNT Level II -- Magnetic Particle Testing
The position is paying $20-$30 an hour depending on experience, plus $100 a day per diem. Qualified candidates please submit an updated resume along with 2-3 professional references and contact Jon at 775-303-7966 or email email@example.com
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.