[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 527701
Posted By: Professional Labor Support
Posted On: 2019-07-14 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Click Here to Apply!
Subject: [Millwright] Looking for Talented, Safe and Professional Millwrights!
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 46143
Now Hiring for: Mechanical Millwright, all skill levels
Currently PLS is accepting applications for Mechanical Millwrights. Our work is primarily in the Material Handling and Agriculture Industries. Specifics of each job vary but we specialize in installation and assembly of conveyors, bolt up work, new equipment installation, fabrication and welding.
Mechanical Millwrights should have experience in some of or all the following tasks.
• Installation of new equipment. Towers, bridges, conveyors, steel, etc.
• SMAW Welding
• Flange Bolting / Un-bolting
• Opening vessels, man-ways
• Hang Steel
• Assemble units according to drawings
• Installing different types of conveyors and drag lines
• Layout, assemble and align equipment
• Work outside in all weather conditions
• Basic Hand tools required for Steel Erection and Conveyor Installation.
• Standard wrenches and sockets up to 1 /1/4 inch (3/8 drive for sockets will be adequate.)
• Have a VALID Driver License
• Live a Drug Free life
• Able to work at heights greater than 20’ from a scissor or boom lift
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Able to kneel, bend and stoop
• Able to lift and carry 50lbs
• Have (or willing to get) OSHA 10 or 30
Wage: $19 to $27 depending on Skill Assessment
Per Diem: Ranges from $85-$100 per day depending on job
FREE Health and Life Insurance after 90 days
Voluntary benefits such as dental, vision, life and disability available
Paid Training Program
Paid Time Off Program
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
75 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.