[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 527738
Posted By: BHI Energy
Posted On: 2019-07-19 09:17:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Click here to apply for: Project Manager - Transmission
Subject: Project Manager - Transmission (323895)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New Hampshire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 03106
- Assigned projects are multi-discipline in nature with multi stakeholder involvement, and medium financial risk exposure profile requiring management reporting.
- Works closely with Legal, Siting, Environmental, Regulatory Relations, Procurement, Communications and all Transmission Business functions to ensure project success.
- Integrates and manages a cross functional project team to develop appropriate project roles and responsibilities.
- Manages the development of a comprehensive siting and permitting needs assessment. Coordinates an environmental assessment and the necessary regulatory approvals (federal, state and local) needed to begin construction
- Manages the development and evaluation of bid documents for engineering, design, construction and test procurement of material and support systems.
- Coordinates the development of a detailed project budget and cash flow and the development of a resource loaded baseline schedule.
- Manages project contractors and/or vendors to ensure work is completed in compliance with the job specifications. Review/approve contractor and vendor timesheets and/or invoices and ensure payments are made in a timely manner.
- Manages the monthly maintenance and reporting of project scope, budgets and schedules.
- Ensures work is completed in a safe manner and in compliance with all company and OSHA requirements.
- Manages the development of required energization plans and operating instructions.
- Provides clear, concise and comprehensive project status reports to management.
- Manages project close out in a timely manner to support corporate business goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (preferred) or Business or equivalent expeience
- Minimum 8 years of prior project management experience in schedule, plan and managing complex transmission projects concurrently.
- Ability to run meetings, motivate and interact with others at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to investigate and solve problems, analyze data, write effective reports and make presentations.
- Ability to cope with deadlines, manage time, set and manage priorities, define roles and responsibilities and make decisions.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of Critical Path Methodology and the role CPM schedules play in construction projects.
- Thrives in a deadline-driven environment
- Must have a valid Driver's License and be insurable. Will be provided a vehicle and gas card.
- Will be subject to successful Background Investigation and Drug Screening prior to start on the job.
- Requires US Citizenship or Permanent Resident Green Card
- Self-Starter with effective communication skills, active listening, speaking and writing skills.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
132 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.