Pipeline Right-of-Way Crew Leader (Job Nbr: 2283)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Pipeline Right-of-Way (ROW) Maintenance Services
Position summary: Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is currently seeking full-time Maintenance Foreman to lead and oversee utility right-of-way maintenance operations in the Houston and Waco Texas area. This position requires performing a variety of tasks related to highway and right-of-way maintenance and adherence to all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as Jorgensen Company policies and procedures.
Five (5) years maintenance and/or construction experience with Pipeline, Utility or Roadway maintenance.
NCCER-Certification of Operator Qualification Program
- -- Abnormal Operating Conditions
14.1/17.1 -- Locate Line
14.2/17.2 -- Install Marker, Inspect and Maintain Markers
15.0/17.1 -- Inspect Surface Conditions of ROW
- ISA Certifications
- Herbicide Qualified Applicator License
- ATSSA MOT Certifications
- Bucket truck experience
- Experience as Trimmer-Climber
- ROW Mowing Experience
Clean driving record is essential
Must pass criminal background check
- High School Diploma/GED
- Demonstrated experience planning and monitoring the work activities of field
- personnel providing Energy, highway construction and/or maintenance activities.
- Thorough knowledge of practices, materials, methods and equipment used in Pipeline or Highway routine maintenance activities.
- Working knowledge of the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) and traffic control procedures for work zones.
- Working knowledge of operation, repair and maintenance of equipment supplied by
- the Contractor and other equipment utilized in performing the activities defined in the scope of work.
- Maintain company standards for background checks (i.e. criminal record, driving record and controlled substance/drug testing)
- Knowledge of local driving rules and regulations
- Carry out simple arithmetic functions
- Maintain proper safety equipment required for each job
- Knowledge and ability to adapt to the latest technology
- Ability to use smart phone and applications
- Ability to adjust to changing work schedule
- Ability to work safely under ranging environmental and weather conditions
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds; strenuous manual labor may be required
- Ability to operate hand/power tools
Total Compensation Package to include: Competitive base pay, annual profitability based bonus, recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health & Dental insurance, Vision Discounts, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employers and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V