[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 527960
Posted By: Tech USA
Posted On: 2019-07-21 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Construction Manager] Asphalt Foreman NEEDED ASAP ****FULL TIME BENEFITS*****
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Tech USA is currently seeking experienced Asphalt Foreman and crews for heavy highway projects throughout Raleigh. Full-time permanent opportunity w/ benefits & per diem / lodging.
*** Don't miss this great opportunity and apply today!!***
• Supervise asphalt crews in a heavy highway construction environment
• Responsible for planning and managing production and safety on the project
• Reviews construction plans to determine design and specifications
• Assists construction management in ensuring that all work meets project specification
• Maintains accurate reporting of materials used and time reporting for the crew
• 3 to 10 years experience in managing a crew of asphalt laborers in a heavy highway construction environment.
• Must be able to read blue prints, and possess hands-on knowledge of every aspect of asphalt highway construction.
• Must possess excellent supervisory and communication skills
• Must have the ability to oversee the entire construction of asphalt projects from start to finish
• Must be able to work on average ten (10) hours per day, five days (and occasionally six days) per week. All work is performed outdoors in heat and rain; and around heavy highway traffic areas.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
44 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.