[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Tech USA is currently seeking experienced Asphalt Foreman and crews for heavy highway projects throughout Raleigh. Full-time permanent opportunity w/ benefits & per diem / lodging.
*** Don't miss this great opportunity and apply today!!***
• Supervise asphalt crews in a heavy highway construction environment
• Responsible for planning and managing production and safety on the project
• Reviews construction plans to determine design and specifications
• Assists construction management in ensuring that all work meets project specification
• Maintains accurate reporting of materials used and time reporting for the crew
• 3 to 10 years experience in managing a crew of asphalt laborers in a heavy highway construction environment.
• Must be able to read blue prints, and possess hands-on knowledge of every aspect of asphalt highway construction.
• Must possess excellent supervisory and communication skills
• Must have the ability to oversee the entire construction of asphalt projects from start to finish
• Must be able to work on average ten (10) hours per day, five days (and occasionally six days) per week. All work is performed outdoors in heat and rain; and around heavy highway traffic areas.