[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 528307
Posted By: Vision Electric
Posted On: 2019-07-23 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Click to Apply
Subject: [Foreman] [Electrician] Seeking Licensed Electrical Foreman and Journeyman Electricians
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 68025
$1000 sign on Bonus after 6 months
Vision Electric is looking for local experienced Licensed Electrical Foreman and Journeyman Electricians for commercial/industrial work around Fremont, NE.
Must be licensed in Nebraska or a reciprocating state. Nebraska has reciprocal Journeyman Electrician licensing agreements with Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah and Wyoming. Providing you have carried your current license for a year.
Hourly rate of $35 with $80 per day Per Diem
• Experience in commercial/industrial electrical a plus but training in these areas for the right candidate is available
• Ability to follow electrical code manuals to install and repair electrical systems
• Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
• Working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
• High standard of integrity and professionalism
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, our benefits package and our "small family shop" work atmosphere encourages our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
• Vacation Pay
• Health insurance
• Tool Purchase Program
• Paid continuing education
• Paid training
• Advancement and career growth opportunities available.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
145 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.