[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is currently seeking qualified Welders. Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Weld pipe piles, sheet pile, H-pile and structural steel for industrial construction.Responsibilities also include lay-out, fit, and weld components and assemblies such as sheet metal, tanks, vessels breaching, and miscellaneous metal fabrication.
- Select equipment and plan layout, assembly, and welding, applying knowledge of geometry, physical properties of metals, machining, weld shrinkage, and welding techniques.
- Lay-out, position, align and fit components together.
- Bolt, clamp, and tack weld parts, using arc, submerged arc, or gas welding equipment.
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping and reassembling parts, using cutting torch, straightening press and hand tools.
- Must be safety minded and adhere to all safety policies in addition to passing a test in reference to safe operation in a trench.
- Must have 3 years verifiable experience as a welder in industrial construction.
- Must be able to certify through company quality assurance welding program.
- Must be able to rate information using standards that can be measured or checked.
- Must work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
- Must have a working knowledge of blueprints and weld symbols.
- Must be able to look at flat drawings, pictures, and blueprints and visualize how they will look as solid objects with height, width, and depth.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.