[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529394
Posted By: Century Contractors
Posted On: 2019-08-04 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Sheet Metal Mechanic] Sheet Metal Workers Needed
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: North Augusta
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29842
Please apply at:
Sheet Metal Worker
Fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs sheet metal products and equipment such as control boxes, drain pipes, ventilators, chutes, and diverters.
• Select gauge and type of sheet metal according to product being fabricated and knowledge of metal.
• Locate and mark dimension and reference lines on metal sheet.
• Set up and operate fabricating machines such as shears, brakes, bending rolls, and punch and drill presses to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal.
• Shape metal over anvils, blocks, or forms, using hammer.
• Set up and operate soldering and welding equipment to join together sheet metal parts.
• Smooth seams, joints, or burred surfaces, using files and portable grinder or buffer.
• Install assemblies in plant or work site according to blueprint specifications, using hand tools and portable power tools.
• Inspect assemblies and installation for conformance with specifications, using measuring instruments such as calipers, scales, and micrometer.
• Detect, recognize and respond to dangerous conditions or situations.
• Regular attendance is required.
• Significant travel may be required.
• Performs other duties as required.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
67 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.