[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529466
Posted By: BHI Energy
Posted On: 2019-08-14 09:17:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Click here to apply for: Field Coordinator
Subject: Field Coordinator (324029)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29673
- Collects construction and site documentation for assigned projects and/or sites, assembles job books for each turbine on site. Processes, enters and scans documentation including but not limited to: transport, installation, commissioning, and QA/QC forms for reporting requirements with a strict daily deadline.
- Controls end-to-end inventory movement transactions in SAP including receiving site containers, NCR components entering consumption, cycle counts, reconciliations, and coordinating container returns according to defined processes and procedures may be involved in physical loading and unloading of trucks.
- Records and tracks all non-conformity reports (NCRs) in SAP for the project and ensures inventory is consumed and labor hours are recorded to NCRs appropriately.
- Updates site progress software to ensure accurate scheduling and financial milestones are reached.
- Input serial/commissioning data obtained from site technicians in SAP for the project.
- With understanding of how field support activities fit into the financial aspects of a project, completes transactions in a timely and accurate manner, registers hours worked daily, and follows newly defined or existing processes and procedures that result from financial analysis performed by others.
- Performs administrative tasks including, but not limited to, both physical and SAP system set up for new sites. For example, set up new vendors and order fixtures, containers and supplies.
- Orients technicians to required processes and procedures
- Interfaces primarily with Construction Managers, Lead Technicians, and safety personnel on site
- Ensures availability via various communication tools both in person (live and phone) and digital (email, Skype for Business, smartphone apps).
- Travel up to 100%. Will receive assignment to a specific site for 6 weeks to 6 months or longer duration.
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associates degree preferred
- 2 years of experience representing a combination of administrative support and warehouse experience
- Must have strong computer skills, MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), and ERP solution experience (SAP preferred with Project solution) - minimum of 1 year
- Industry experience in wind and/or construction preferable
- Must have the ability to lift, pull, and push up to 50 lbs.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to read, comprehend and write in English
- Ability to bend, climb, kneel, and maintain repetitive motion of hands, arms and legs.
- Tolerance of unique working environment and conditions including but not limited to wide temperature variance.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
449 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.