[Heavy Equipment] Heavy Equipment Operators Full Time w/ Benefits
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Heavy Equipment Operator
Tech USA is actively seeking heavy equipment operators for several of its clients in the Charlotte, NC area. Donít miss out on these permanent direct hire opportunities & apply today!!
1. Operates trucks of various sizes and weights in the loading, hauling and unloading of various equipment, materials and supplies.
2. Operates heavy equipment, such as backhoe, man-lift, dump truck, bull dozer, motor grader, front-end loader, hydraulic excavators, skid steers and off road trucks.
3. Works with and assists the line crew in digging ditches and trenches, hoisting material, tools, equipment, and any related work with a backhoe, motor grader or front-end loader.
4. Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refers defects or repairs to the supervisor; cleans equipment.
5. Assists in the installing and maintenance of traffic control devices.
6. Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, taste and smell.
The employee must frequently lift or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
REQUIREMENTS: ALL Applicants must be:
o 18 years of Age
o Able to pass a Drug Test & background check
o Legally eligible to work in the US
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, Engineering & Construction Solutions is a comprehensive provider of workforce and project support solutions throughout the Engineering, Construction, and Environmental Industries, including Construction Management, Environmental Services, Remediation, Geotechnical Services, Safety, MEP Design & Construction and Biofuels. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so donít forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our Engineering & Construction recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.