[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Earn up to $750.00 in a Signing Bonus.
The Executive Assistant provides direct administrative and project support to a highly successful and growing organization. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to work on a wide range of tasks and initiatives. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. This will be a highly impactful position and the candidate must also understand and create a variety of business reports utilizing several different software applications to help drive results.
• Coordinate multiple projects with competing priorities to accelerate growth of the organization
• Prepare memos, reports, spreadsheets and presentations, which may require the gathering of data from various internal and/or external sources
• Review and prioritize incoming communication (mail, email, requests, etc.)
• Contacts company personnel at all levels to gather information and prepare reports as required
• Create and maintain databases to store business information as necessary
• Conduct external research as required
• Collaborate with multiple department heads, on strategic goals and objectives
• Handle sensitive and confidential information with tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment
• Complete specific assignments that may require attendance at and documentation of meetings
• Demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• College degree preferred and Minimum of 5 years of similar professional experience with senior-level management support
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, and other graphic programs)
• Advanced knowledge working with Excel spreadsheets required
• Dedicated and hard working
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Professional and pleasant demeanor
• Attention to detail and follow-through a must
• Ability to understand and handle sensitive and confidential matters
• Ability to work independently on multiple tasks
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
SAFELY Building America’s Infrastructure Since 1972
Robert W. Pereira founded The Middlesex Corporation (TMC) in 1972. Through his vision, drive and commitment to Safety, Quality and Excellence, the organization, now encompassing various companies throughout the United States is a leader in the heavy civil construction and paving industries. This year, The Middlesex Corporation was ranked by ENR as the 211th largest contractor in the country out of more than 35,000 construction companies and 44th of the Top 50 Domestic Heavy Civil Contractors. The Middlesex Corporation is headquartered in Littleton, Massachusetts with regional offices in West Haven, Connecticut and Orlando, Florida.
The sustained success is a result of the Leadership and Team Members living the core values of Safety first in everything we do, Quality in all we offer, Integrity in the way we act and do business, Professionalism in how we represent ourselves and the company, Strong Work Ethic that produces positive results, and Commitment to the Success of all Team Members and Stakeholders.
Our Goal is to sustain our exemplary Safety record while growing into a diversified “Top 100 ENR Company” and being recognized as “One of the Best Places to Work.”
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.