[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobsí Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Explain instructions and documentation to plan work activities. Helps coordinate movement of materials and equipment to work locations and sets up work site. Completes and reviews records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up activities.
* Read loop sheets, P&ID?s, and blueprints
* Work to disassemble and remove instruments and then reinstall
* Perform tube bending; tube bending in groups; install instrument stands, instrument air headers, instruments, tube tray; screw pipe; decotrace; steam tracking
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
- Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: US$33.00 - US$34.00 per hour + $85 Day Per Diem beginning Mid Sept