home >> general construction >> job board >> post

[Welder] Stick/TIG Welder Needed In Fort Fairfield, ME Making $1200+ a week

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Posted by: Millwrights4Hire <jobs@mw4h.com> on August 05, 2019 at 09:28:26. Click here to reply to this post via Email.Click here for help with email link

Post Number: 532142
Posted By: Millwrights4Hire
Posted On: 2019-08-05 09:28:26
Email Address: jobs@mw4h.com
Link: pre-application
Subject: [Welder] Stick/TIG Welder Needed In Fort Fairfield, ME Making $1200+ a week
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Fort Fairfield
State: Maine

MW4H Industrial Staffing is in search of a stick/Tig welder for an upcoming project in Fort Fairfield, ME starting ASAP. They are working 45-55 hour a week for 6 months and they are paying $28/hour and the hotel is covered. Must be able to pass a 2 INCH sch. 80 TIG Root and 7018 6G test. They will be pipe fitting at a new school and new plant as well. If you are interested please reply with a resume.

Duration: 6 months
Hours: 45-55 hours a week
Pay: $28/hour
Per Diem: Hotel is covered

Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

422 page view(s)

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.