[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 532392
Posted By: National Engineering
Posted On: 2019-08-18 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [QA Inspector] QA/QC
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 03801
Responsible for quality assurance for pre-weld, post-weld, pre-fabrication, and post-fabrication. Working with managers to ensure all quality standards are met.
• Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations, or work for conformance to purchase order, specifications and required Codes such as API, ASME, etc
• Review of specifications and drawings.
• Producing and tracking of all documentation from the beginning of a job to the end.
• Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Five year minimum experience working within the quality inspection industry.
• Certifications such as CWI, UT level II, RT level II, LPT Level II a plus but not required.
• Certified VT Inspector
• Boroscope pipe & tube
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
10 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.