[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 532495
Posted By: BHI Energy
Posted On: 2019-08-21 09:17:01
Email Address: Tricia.Cusimano@bhienergy.com
Link: Click here to apply for: Foreman
Subject: Foreman (324340)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 27559
- Responsible for ensuring the removal of coal, coal dust, and coal byproducts (e.g. fly ash) from plant areas, equipment, and facilities using standard industrial cleaning techniques by their employees
- Responsible for providing assistance if needed for the removal of trash, debris, (e.g. card board, wood pallets) from plant areas and transporting to dumpsters
- Responsible for overseeing employees on a day to day operation of using hand tools such as shovels, picks, wheelbarrows, squeegees, and brooms.
- May be required to oversee the operation of opening and closing railroad car hopper doors, opening and closing railroad car "drawheads" and operate equipment to permit dumping and or vibrating car doors when frozen coal is apparent
- Responsible for the ensuring the operation of power tools such as high and low pressure water washing systems, steam cleaners, pumps, floor cleaning equipment, vacuum equipment, and jack hammers by their assigned employees
- May also be required, when trained, to operate equipment such as front-end loaders, backhoes, dump trucks, vacuum trucks, tractors, fork lifts, and other light construction equipment as well as oversee employees to use the equipment
- Will be required to work in and around "rotating equipment" while supervising employees working under you and also ensure that each of their assigned individuals are on the applicable Loto's before working on any equipment
- Must be available to help employees address and resolve a wide variety of safety concerns and complaints and perform Coaching/Counseling when needed as well as DAR's
- Responsible for providing assistance and support in daily paper work (i.e vacation request, and other various office forms, completing job task, qualify/verify/and validate completed assignments
- Responsible for maintaining proper documentation of daily activities
- Responsible for administering rules, regulations, policies, job hazard analyses, pre-job briefs, and procedures to the employees
- Responsible for the safety of all employees assigned to your work group as well as other work groups
- Be able to communicate with the client, supervisors, as well as employees
- Must be able to pass a security background check
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must have own transporation
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
197 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.