[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobsí Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Responsible for working with manufacturing professionals during and after the production process to inspect and sign off on the final product.
* Assemble, install, and repair sheet metal adducts and equipment
* Select gage and type of metal
* Locate and mark dimensions and reference lines
* Set up and operate fabricating machines to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal
* Lay out and cut sheet metal using templates
* Set up and operate soldering and welding equipment to join together sheet metal parts
* Smooths seams, joints or burned surfaces using portable electric or air tools
* Set up and operates fabricating machines such as shears, breaks, bending rolls, punch and drill presses
* Install and assemble material in plant or worksite according to blueprint specifications using hand tools
* Use measuring instruments such as calipers, scales and micrometers
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: US$10.50 - US$19.50 per hour + No Per Diem