[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 532892
Posted By: Tech-USA
Posted On: 2019-08-18 00:04:01
Email Address: Cshier@techusa.net
Subject: Engineering Technician/ Construction Position open in Waco, TX
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
CMT Technician position available assisting engineers by performing a variety of testing, project specific observations, and site assessment duties.
- Perform testing of soil, aggregate, and masonry construction materials
- Operate equipment, conducts tests/ assessments and reports data
- Conduct tests that check the strength, temperature, density, air content of concrete or other construction materials
- Make field inspection of project facilities
- Experience in construction, manual labor, or skilled trades positions.
- Available 40+ hours a week
- Ability to lift or move 35- 100 pounds regularly
- Must be able to accomplish tasks under adverse weather conditions
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
4 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.