[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 532981
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-08-13 10:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Construction Project Manager (6901460)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 49408
The Construction Manager is responsible for the overall construction of a project.
Particular responsibilities vary, however, they essentially include:
* Responsible for overall field operations of a project from the standpoint of safety, quality control, scheduling, contracts, conformance's to drawings, specifications, and customer relations.
* Oversee work of contractors and make sure their work adheres to owners safety and quality standards.
* Interact with contractors on a daily basis.
* Ability to work independently and utilize value judgment without direct supervision.
* Prepares contract extras and progress payments for owner approval working with Project Manager.
* Utilizes expertise to ensure contractor work is correct, safe, and meets the intent of the drawings and expectations of the owner.
* Maintain comfortable business relations with the owners.
* Meet project schedule.
* Provide proper correspondence with owners such that all project issues are handled in a clear, concise and friendly manner.
* Maintains on-site records and files per the owner's control requirements.
* Understand The Perry Group Quality Policy Statement.
* Communicate accurate and detailed information in daily and weekly reports to owner.
* Monitor and Maintain construction schedule.
The Construction Manager shall have the following:
* At least 5-10 years of relevant experience industry experience in construction management
* Bachelor or Associate degree must be in Construction Management, Engineering, or similar technical field
* Construction experience specifically within architecture/buildings/design-build
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Necessary to Perform Essential Job Functions
* Detail oriented
* Must have experience running point with projects as the owner's representative
* Strong computer aptitude to include basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Project)
* Strong organizational and communication skills.
* Team player attitude.
* Understanding of building materials and construction methods; knowledge of procedures for construction and ability to read and understand construction documents.
* Ability to make independent decisions.
* Cost conscious.
* Work the hours required to complete the job.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
101 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.